Thursday, July 24, 2014

Vegan Jewelry is Finally Here!

I wear my "vegan" necklace all the time. I always get compliments, and always get asked where such a thing can be found. I've been promising to offer them for sale, and now I finally have my silver and tools together in my tiny studio/kitchen, and I'm ready to go! Even though I don't make beads anymore, I still love hammering silver!


These are 3/4 inch sterling silver discs, hand stamped with the word VEGAN. (You can get other words too, like Love, Trust, Joy, Happy... there's a place for that on the order form.) Each disc has a glowing brushed finish, and swings from a fused fine silver ring on an 18 inch stainless steel chain. They're edgy and cool, like Portland... and me! Haha!


Order yours by following this link to my website. Thanks, and enjoy! I hope the neighbors don't complain about the hammering... :o)